Sunday, December 14, 2008

Tiffany's new blog


This is Tiffany's new blog. She hasn't had any say in the matter she doesn't even know about it yet. She is going to love it and she is going to post stuff. Especially if she thinks she is going to move away.(Even if it's just for a few months) So I need everyone to make comments about what you think she needs on her blog. Anything from blog titles to gadgets, pictures posts anything. Just post a comment and we will consider it.

4 comments:

  1. Hooray for Tiffany and blogging! I would like to see some pictures of your baby Charlie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yahoo!!! I don't have a realy blog, but I am sure excited to see your blog. Especially if you are leaving me. :( tear!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would like to see pictures of Tiffany clogging. I'm sure you can find a scanner somewhere! :)

    ReplyDelete