Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things.
So cute! We need to have a play date. Although, I don't think Charlie would like Lukie all that much! Maybe it could just be us without the dogs. hehe
Luke should not feel to bad about that cause Charlie doesn't really like anyone but Tiffany!
It is true charlie loves his mommy! Look at you using your blog!
Hey we are blog friends! Yes! And I thought I was just stalking you. :o)Your baby Charlie is CUTE. He should be friend's with my baby Harlow.
Well, that IS a hary baby. Some babies are just like that though.
So cute! We need to have a play date. Although, I don't think Charlie would like Lukie all that much! Maybe it could just be us without the dogs. hehe
ReplyDeleteLuke should not feel to bad about that cause Charlie doesn't really like anyone but Tiffany!
ReplyDeleteIt is true charlie loves his mommy! Look at you using your blog!
ReplyDeleteHey we are blog friends! Yes! And I thought I was just stalking you. :o)
ReplyDeleteYour baby Charlie is CUTE. He should be friend's with my baby Harlow.
Well, that IS a hary baby. Some babies are just like that though.
ReplyDelete