Sunday, December 28, 2008

Clogging

Here are some clogging pictures for Cindi B. Not the best quality photos but I am sure the clogging makes up for it.





6 comments:

  1. I love it! Thanks Tiffany! Folklife Festival just isn't the same without you guys! :) We saw many a clogging performance when going through our old family videos. They are always so funny. I know misty was sitting in the corner wishing she could get up and dance to all the music! It was good to see you guys on Saturday. Have a happy new year! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy clogging!

    (ps I changed the link to my blog just in case, you know, you wanted to change the little thingy over there by my name) :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. those are hilarious and cute all at the same time! Notice Misty B in the mix there! yahoo for little clogging girls. Maybe Misty and Tiff should put on a show for us soon, I am sure they could remember some of their moves!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh memories! what fun! Those costumes are almost as bad as when I had the wear the "couch" costume. Stomp basic stomp basic STOMP!

    ReplyDelete