One of my new years resolutions is to blog more...at least more than once every nine months! I am also going to try and spend more time on hobbies. Such as crafting, cooking, and baking. I should have lots of interesting things to blog about. Wish me luck!
Just a little update since my last post...
We moved back home from Oklahoma the end of June and it's great to be home! Nathan is enjoying his new job as an air traffic controller, he says it's fun and challenging, he seems to enjoy it. I started working for a pediatric dentist in August a few days a week and I am liking that. I really enjoy working with the kids and like all of my coworkers. I finally got my braces off (after almost three years) in October and that was fabulous! The holidays were great and we enjoyed spending time with family, (but especially the time off work). Charlie is his same old self and enjoys being home as much as we do. We are looking forward to a new year and more fun!
Tuesday, January 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I like this new years resolution! not that I am much better. Good job!
ReplyDelete