Wednesday, March 18, 2009
One down Three to Go!
We have been in Oklahoma for one month now, and it has gone by surprisingly quick! Nathan is doing great with training. So far six people have been sent home for low test scores. Nathan doesn't seem to be worried so that is good. As for me, I continue to be a stay at home wife. It's a tough job but someone has to do it I guess. We miss everyone and we will see you in three months!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
maybe 3 months will go just as fast as one! Miss you lots and lots! Oakley needs a puppy friend so hurry back!
ReplyDeleteonly 3 months!!!! Can't wait. I miss you too! Enjoy being a stay at home wife. Sometimes I wish that was my job!!!
ReplyDeleteTiffany, I was supposed to leave you this comment last week after Charleen's baby shower. Aunt Bridgette looked at me and said that it was my turn left, but after talking with the cousins we came to the consensus that the next baby shower is yours!
ReplyDeleteHey guys,
ReplyDeleteI just found out you have a blog my and ryan have one two. you Will just die when you see how big the chillins are getting!! anyway i hope things are going really well for you. And we all miss you a ton.